Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal.

2 posters

:: General

Go down

Ban appeal. Empty Ban appeal.

Post  kurtly333 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Hello my username is kurtly333

on 11/01/2013 at approx 12:45pm Australian time i was banned.
I was accused of hacking when a person videod me pvping him. I have tryed t explain my lag and high sensitivity although it was hard to get anyone to listen with everyone screaming abuse through thier computer screens. I finally thoguht i ahve found a server with good staff and legit pvp until this happens. I was told to force update which i did although i don't know what that does. You said that i hit spiders while i was facing away which supposedly makes me use force field. I have done some research and forcefield only work son players proving that i did not use ''force field'' during that fight. Althoguh i do not have any counter evidence i truly believe this server is amazing. Please let me know if i am ever spawn killing or something again. But please pelase i a beggign you to just unban me. This may seem weird taht i say i am not ahcking although people say i am. I look for a server that has legit pvp so this wont happen! I was expecting to be respected for my pvp skills. Later on from now all fights with people who ahve armour on i will record. I apologise for anything i may do but pelase just unabn me. Idk how more i could ask. I truly dont even knwo how to install force field. With work, school etc i woudlnt even ahve time to be downlaoding things which could be viruses. I play minecraft for fun not to be accused. And sworn at by the owner. My sincere apologies

-kurtly333

P.S The reason i posted it here was because i couldnt figure out how to post it in appeals.
Llast ngiht i also had an encounter where chase i think it as suspected taht a girl whos name was shark with some numbers. He suspected of her using force field. She killed me with bad armour and i had diamond. This just goes mroe to the reason taht if i had a counter hack i would have won. My apologies.

kurtly333

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal. Empty Re: Ban appeal.

Post  StealthyTomato Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

You are unbannned. Don't think you are off the hook though. This video proves that you are forcefielding, and if we ever see a video like this again, you will be permanently banned.

-Stealthy

StealthyTomato
Admin

https://hextechpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kurtly333 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

StealthyTomato wrote:You are unbannned. Don't think you are off the hook though. This video proves that you are forcefielding, and if we ever see a video like this again, you will be permanently banned.

-Stealthy

Ok, but i do have a chance of fighting back about the spiders and otehr reasons. Thankyou. I will record all pvp fights with armour

kurtly333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down