Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithbimbim's HeadModerator Application

:: Apps

Go down

Lithbimbim's HeadModerator Application Empty Lithbimbim's HeadModerator Application

Post  Lithbimbim Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 am

1) Age: 16

2) Username: Lithbimbim

3) Ingame Rank: [Moderator]

4) Qualifications (Why we should pick you): For years, Iv'e been leading teams and people from many games. And from these years, Iv'e learned alot. I know alot about how people works, how games works, and how to react. It's not my first time leading and having a big responsability like this. With all the experience Iv'e been earning, I'm able to moderate more then 1 thing at once. Which means I wont only make sure that every moderators do their job correctly, but I will moderate chat like I'm doing right now. Please note that Iv'e been all kind of staff ranks you can think of. I know how to work with it.

5) What you can do to help the server: Like every team, it need a leader to keep it stable and working. As a Headmoderator, I could check on moderators to see if they're doing their job correctly, and like it's suposed to be. Like (almost) everyone, I hate people abusing their ranks and power, and Iv'e already seen many on the server, I felt like it was time for me to react. If you guys give me that big responsability, I wont play with it. I know it is serious and a major responsability for me.

6) Capable Time Contribution: Like I said before, it always depends on how I feel. But I am a very active player so I can moderator a major part of the day.

Lithbimbim

Back to top Go down