Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application: xReignx

2 posters

:: Apps

Go down

Mod Application: xReignx Empty Mod Application: xReignx

Post  xReignx Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

1) Age: 18

2) Username: xReignx

3) Ingame Rank: Commoner

4) Qualifications (Why we should pick you): I have been the moderator of multiple servers. I was well-liked by members and staff alike, especially in the Faction Effects server, which is undergoing some unfortunate setbacks.
I use common sense when given the responsibility of Helper, Moderator and when given OP. I can build and I am handy with redstone. I am able to handle spammers, hackers, and the like and I will not and do not over-react nor under-react to the different issues among players that may arise.
I have Skype if you would like to communicate outside of Minecraft.

5) What you can do to help the server: I can be helpful in combating hackers, glitchers, spammers, players with unfair mods, and any other situation that calls for immediate action. I can also relay relevant server suggestions and reports to admins or the owner when they are presented to me.

6) Capable Time Contribution: I am able to contribute roughly 5 hours each day once I go return to my University. This being USA Chicago time.

Thank You for Your Time and Consideration,

xReignx

xReignx

Back to top Go down

Mod Application: xReignx Empty Re: Mod Application: xReignx

Post  StealthyTomato Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 am

Nice App. We expect that applicants have played on the server for a minimum of 2 weeks before being considered for moderator. This being said, we will get back to you later.

StealthyTomato
Admin

https://hextechpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down