Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithbimbim's Moderator Application

2 posters

:: Apps

Go down

Lithbimbim's Moderator Application Empty Lithbimbim's Moderator Application

Post  Lithbimbim Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

1) Age: 16

2) Username: Lithbimbim

3) Ingame Rank: [Commoner]

4) Qualifications (Why we should pick you): Iv'e been playing Minecraft for years, almost when it has been released. I know alot about the game, and I do for plugins too. Iv'e been Staff in lots and lots of servers, but sadly they closed, or I stop playing them. I'm highly experienced with commands and all the moderation stuff we have to know. When there's a problem, I take all the time it needs to be resolve correctly and I make sure that everything is okay after. Note that I hate staff abusing, I'm really not that kind of guy.

5) What you can do to help the server: As I said in number 4, I'm highly experienced with moderation stuff. I am a really active player, which means I can fastly punish the spammers, advertisers, and rules breaker. And when there's a problem, you can count on me to resolve it like it's suposed to be.

6) Capable Time Contribution: I'm a really active member, I can login all day if I wants, but like everyone else I have some things to do in real life sometimes. Like I have a girlfriend, and I have to take care of her. I couldn't give a fixed time that I'm online, because it depends what I do and what I feel like doing. Sometimes I will feel like playing Xbox, so I will go on Xbox. But be sure that if I'm online and something happens, I will do my best and take all the time it takes to resolve it correctly.

Others) I quited school for this year for personnal reasons, but I'm going back next year. So I have alot of time to contribute on the server. I feel like this server will go far, and I really wanna help it build on the right way. I'm a amazing builder too, I can build whatever you ask me too. I got tricks and I'm skilled in building, redstone, leading, and more. Feel free to ask for screenshots of things Iv'e builded and/or test me out to build something. My Skype username is 'lithbimbim'. Feel free to add me ! tongue

Lithbimbim

Back to top Go down

Lithbimbim's Moderator Application Empty Re: Lithbimbim's Moderator Application

Post  Beastfromabove Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 pm

LOOK AT DEM DETAILS XD Shocked

Beastfromabove

Back to top Go down