Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madmans ban appeal

2 posters

:: Appeal

Go down

Madmans ban appeal Empty Madmans ban appeal

Post  madmanmath48 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:58 pm

i was not hacking i had pro 4 and a fire sword i killed the other people in a fair fight that they lost their is not any proof i dont want them to all hate me but i feel that its a faction pvp server and i should be able to pvp without being accused of hacking with no proof im srry to the victums who belive i hack but i just beat u and that was it.

madmanmath48

Back to top Go down

Madmans ban appeal Empty Re: Madmans ban appeal

Post  Lithbimbim Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am

I do not agree. You says you don't want people to hate you but you say everything that could offend them or make them hates you. I know, you have been doing it with me. You says you aren't hacking when I and some people see you hacking on your other account. We know that you have a hacked client and use it when you feel like it. I personally didn't see the fight, but I know that yes, you have a hacked client. We all see you flying. I think there's a reason why you get banned on both of your accounts. Stop trying to get out of trouble saying you don't hack, hackers always say that. And take in note that even if you know the owners in real life, it doesn't mean you can break the rules and get advantages from others players !

Now that I said what I had to say, Owners will take the descision of unbanning you or not.
If you do get unbanned, I hope you get better. ~ Bimbim

Lithbimbim

Back to top Go down