Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server OFFLINE?

2 posters

:: General

Go down

Server OFFLINE? Empty Server OFFLINE?

Post  Adamrune50 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Hello,

It appears that I'm not able to log in to the server, as well as the rest of my friends.

I saw on the homepage it said
"I just want everyone to know that Beastnode has lost our server files, and crashed the server. This is not our fault, and they have owned up to it. It cost us some money to get an investigation into the matter underway, however we will reload the server tonight with our back up files. We are extremely sorry for your inconveniences, but once again this was not our fault. Server should be up tonight!!"

If this is true and updated, then I would like to know how much of a roll back there is going to be? (If any) - If it's more than a day rollback then I've pretty much lost a lot of hard work.

Adamrune50

Adamrune50

Back to top Go down

Server OFFLINE? Empty Re: Server OFFLINE?

Post  Beastfromabove Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

hey i just talked to abertonica, they are uploading files now, but apparently everyone opped themselves and got a bunch of items and blew up spawn. The world they have saved was of the world on monday so that is what it is being roled back too. Might wanna talk to the admins when you get a chance

Beastfromabove

Back to top Go down